Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Grateful Living

Grateful Living
Posted by: Yusoff Mohd Haneef

All blessings to God, I now know where I came from, what I am supposed to do here and where I am going after this. In short, I know my purpose of life, my responsibility in life and the necessities of life. I also know how to prioritize it now.

Fifteen years ago, I was like a child not knowing my purpose, my responsibility and what I need. Fortunately, during my dark, lonely, lost, resentful, angry, ungrateful, revengeful, arrogant, ignorant, hopeless, helpless, low and sad days of my life, some kind folks with lots of love and affection knocked on my doors and talked to me about my virtues as a human being in this great Kingdom of God. They told me who my Creator is and described His Greatness, Powers, Mercy and Love. They reminded me of the air, the water, the food and all the abundance that my Creator had provided and that I have consumed! Of course, they also told me about the sacrifices of my Prophet. I was told and reminded of how the Prophet was rejected, shamed, ridiculed and isolated for bringing the message of God. I was also told about the stories of other Prophets. There were also stories of those whom God had accepted and endorsed their faith!

After a few more visits, presents and smiles from those kind folks, I felt enlightened. With my strong intention to change and the light from my Creator, I found my purpose, know my responsibility and the necessities I need to live. I am grateful to my Creator and humbled by all the abundance provided for me and submits my total obedience to Him. I am a Grateful Living.

At the pace humanity is degrading, I am 100% convinced that we need more of those loving and affectionate people to knock on more doors. Only when humans know their purpose, their responsibility and their necessities (which is actually just five) in life, they will be grateful, living.It was so easy to change and to find solace. It doesn't cost me a single cent. It is sad to note that humanity spent billions on thousands of programs to forge love, respect and honor amongst humanity but the result is evident, failure.

I rest my case. I have tears in my eyes.

I am also knocking on doors now, spreading the joy of knowing the Creator.

Enlightened
Cheras

No comments: